Thursday, May 7, 2015

DVEVIANT OTTER: Hall of Hot Men: Fuck My Boy Hole

Leon Fox is such a
babe. He’s got such a handsome mug and a killer otter bod. All of his
boy parts are spectacular and he has such an amazing sense of humor which
just turns me on even more. Sorry about our marked up asses, we were at a
spanking party the night before and Leon likes to go rough so we left with
a few battle wounds. I can’t remember the last time that I’ve
met such a hungry bottom. The entire weekend he was in town I
couldn’t keep him off my dick, not that I’m complaining, but
that boy and his parts fucking exhausted my cock so good. He makes me
strive to be a better bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

STARS FROM GAY PARADISE

Followers

Total Pageviews

FLAG

Flag Counter

Blog Archive

Men on the net