Tuesday, August 11, 2015

MASKURBATE: THE BIG HOSE - Pascal, Ricky 1



This fantasy scene is about a sexy fireman (Ricky) who rang at my door to let me know that my next door neighbor had a small kitchen fire. He asked my permission to inspect my house, to be sure it was safe. While inspecting a couple of rooms, Ricky saw the Maskurbate website open on my laptop. He asked to know more about me. I told him I was a producer and this was my website. Then he asked if I was looking for models. I knew then that he wanted to give it a try. So I let him show me what he had to offer...

Actors : Pascal, Ricky

Categories : Jerkoff, Unmasked

AUGUST 11, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

STARS FROM GAY PARADISE

Followers

Total Pageviews

FLAG

Flag Counter

Blog Archive

Men on the net