Sunday, June 18, 2017

DIRTY TONY: RUCKUS GETS DIRTY - 1

I was recently in San Francisco and ran into Ruckus one afternoon. The tatts on his neck and chin caught my eye and I wanted to see more. I invited him back to my place and he gave me a viewing of the rest of his ink. As we talked, he professed his bisexuality to me. He says he prefers to be the "generous one" when it comes to having sex. He likes to use his hands and mouth as much as possible to please the other person. Being a fan of good head, I offered him the opportunity to show me his talents. He begins by gently pressing his baby face into my crotch through my pants. Unbuttoning my pants, he looks up to see the expression my face and he eases my cock into his pink lips. The velvety interior of his mouth engulfs my cock and he swallows the whole thing. Kneeling before me, he slobbers generously on my cock, stroking and caressing my balls as he works his oral magic. Every so often, he gazes up at me to make sure I'm enjoying his efforts. Then he goes back to pleasuring my penis. He works it up until my nuts are ready to bust. Sticking his tongue out to receive his reward, he jerks my cock until it explodes on his face and down his throat. I have him sit back on the sofa as I manhandle his dick. Stroking slowly, then faster, I grip his cock tightly. Finally his hips thrust forward and he moans as white lather issues from the tip of his pink cock. He smiles, looking completely satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

STARS FROM GAY PARADISE

Followers

Total Pageviews

FLAG

Flag Counter

Blog Archive

Men on the net