Monday, January 27, 2020

FraternityX: GANG BANG BITCH BRO (Mickey O'Brien, Luke, Tyler & Corey) 2



FraternityX: GANG BANG BITCH BRO (Mickey O'Brien, Luke, Tyler & Corey) 

I don’t know if it was the beer, the weed, or the game, but I was wicked horny with my bros in the frat house and when I looked over at Frat-Boy Corey I couldn’t help but notice that he had some pretty hot DSL’s. So after a few more beers I decided to make him my bitch and the other guys joined in too. He screamed like a bitch at first but eventually we turned him into our little frat slut and he took all our dicks up his cute little ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

STARS FROM GAY PARADISE

Followers

Total Pageviews

FLAG

Flag Counter

Blog Archive

Men on the net