Wednesday, February 13, 2019

SEAN CODY: Brandon Fucks Kellin Bareback 2




SEAN CODY: Brandon Fucks Kellin Bareback 

Kellin took some time off to jump back in the gym and decided to give SeanCody another go.

“Last time I was here I didn’t really get the full experience!” Kellin smiled.
“What does that mean?”
“Well I never got a cock in my mouth or my big ole ass!”

Brandon had a smile creep across his face. “I’ll do it! I mean why the fuck not!”

These two guys hit it off great and it took a lot of effort to get them to not joke and laugh and goof off the whole time, but it sure was a fucking blast to film.

“Hey Kellin, you glad you took a dick up that ass!”
“Sure am. So much for saying I’m an ass virgin!”

STARRING: BRANDON, KELLIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

STARS FROM GAY PARADISE

Followers

Total Pageviews

FLAG

Flag Counter

Blog Archive

Men on the net